Thursday, July 15, 2010

1st Lady of Mach 5 Andrea Sanchez

Andrea Sanchez-


    I used to model for top model U.S.A growing up as a lil girl then i went on to doing things for Pepsi with that agency then i went on to John Robert Powers Acting & Modeling School & got introduced to some important directors who told me about modeling castings such as Seventeen Magazine. I went there castings & what did i know i made it! :) i also tried for the Teen Vogue Dior diva contest & attended the haute spot events which i came out in there april 2008 issue & i have done 4 ad's for 17 Magazine the november 2008 mis quince section, the november 2009 beauty section, & the april 2010 issue for fashion, & the soon to be november 2010 issue for mis quince. & as of now i'm working with donald trump on the state pageant wish me luck!! :) 


     Okayy so my makeup will always 
be natural mascara & very light blush with pink or purple lipstick.. my style is very party-ish & fashion-y i always have to add jewlery to it and my hair just plain normal straight i like detailed jeans if my shirt,shoes, & bag is plain or when i wear my simple days i cute it cute sassy & classy by wearing tights stand out shoes & a bright detailed shirt not too much but still cute.. going out very grown & sexy with heals skirt or dress JEANS FOR GOING OUT IS OUTTT. :)
IF IT AINT MACH5 IT AINT LIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment